The general terms and conditions I work to are shown below. In the absence of any other contract between us, these terms will apply. Any contract between us supersedes the terms below.
Invoicing, deposits, and payments
- All invoices will be raised and sent to the client from Anjali Mathur.
- At the writer’s discretion, he/she may require a deposit prior to starting any work.
- Payment of the deposit is required by the client before starting on any work.
- Payment can be made by bank account transfer.
- Payment of any remaining fees by the client is due upon completion of the work.
The writer agrees to:
- Carry out work to the scope, quality, deadlines and prices as agreed via other written communications (mails).
- Provide original, high-quality writing as requested by the client.
- Follow any special instructions provided by the client and agreed by the writer.
- Treat the client with professionalism, courtesy, honesty, and integrity at all times.
- Respond to any communications within a reasonable timescale, normally the same day.
The client agrees to:
- Provide supporting information, topics, guidance, article ideas, and other material as requested by the writer to allow for creation of the work.
- Provide a word count, deadlines, and other relevant information about the requested work.
- Answer any questions asked by the writer.
- Provide prompt feedback on outlines, work, articles, and other content as requested by the writer.
- Promptly pay the deposit and fees as stated and invoiced by the writer.
Point of contact The writer can be reached by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cancellation of the work
If the work is cancelled, the client will be liable to pay any fees in full for the creation and production of the work to date. Any cancellations must be made in writing, and provide as much notice as possible.
The copyright to any documents created by the writer remain with the writer until any outstanding balance for the writing is made in full. When the writing is paid for, full copyright and any related rights pass to the client. At that point, the client takes full ownership of the writing and may make any changes and publish the document wherever they wish.
Any documents that the client provides to the writer that are not intended to be included in the final work will be kept confidential. Any work created by the writer that is not intended to be published or distributed publicly via a website, social media, or some other means will be kept confidential, and not shared with anyone outside.
Final acceptance of the work Upon completion of the work to the client’s satisfaction, and payment of any remaining fees, this contract will be considered fulfilled. After completion of the work, the writer bears no more responsibility to the work and the client is free to do with it as they wish.
The client agrees to hold the writer and harmless for any such damages that may arise from the writer’s work. In no event shall the writer be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special consequential damages whatsoever arising out of or connected with the use or misuse of their work product. The writer assumes no responsibility for any special, incidental, indirect, or consequential damages of any kind, or any damages whatsoever (including without limitation, those resulting from her work product or from: (1) user or client reliance on the materials or documents produced (2) costs of replacement writings, training, or documents.